EuroGeographics is the acknowledged voice of the European National Mapping, Cadastre and Land Registry Authorities.
We enable our members to:
· Participate in European policy developments
· Share knowledge, best practice and experience
· Collaborate to find solutions to common challenges.
EuroGeographics members benefit from:
· Worldwide representation by a well-established and credible expert authority on European geospatial information
· Access to world leading experts through Knowledge Exchange Networks (KEN) and General Assemblies
· Continuous policy tracking, evaluation and engagement
· Opportunities for exchanging ideas and best practice to help further develop skills and expertise
· Help in implementing INSPIRE and developing interoperability tools
· Promotion via a planned and sustained programme of strategic communication
· Use of our offices in Brussels