The download for EGM is temporarily unavailable due to technical issues, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
|Download Geodatabase File||399 MB, Zip|
|Download Shapefile||683 MB, Zip|
* If you are having issues downloading the files please check your browser first before contacting us. There have been some issues using Chrome, because it is blocking the downloads of zip files.
Please Note: By downloading these files you have agreed to the EuroGeographics OpenData Licence, which allows you to:
- Reproduce the Product, distribute it and communicate it to the public;
- Adapt the Product and reproduce, distribute and communicate the adaptation to the public;
- Extract and re-utilise the data of the database (as a part of the Product);
- Exploit the Product (and its derivative creations) commercially.
You are therefore authorised to use the EuroGeographics EuroGlobalMap Product in any legal way and for any legal purpose, on condition that you:
- Acknowledge the copyright and the source of the data by including the following attribution statement: “This product includes Intellectual Property from European National Mapping and Cadastral Authorities and is licensed on behalf of these by EuroGeographics. Original product is freely available at eurogeographics.org. Terms of the licence available at https://eurogeographics.org/products-and-services/open-data/topographic-data/”. Short form – “© EuroGeographics. Original product is freely available at eurogeographics.org. Terms of the licence available at https://eurogeographics.org/products-and-services/open-data/topographic-data/”.
- Include the same acknowledgement (either in long or short form) requirement in any sub-licences of the data that you grant, and a requirement that any further sub-licences do the same.
- Ensure that you do not use the Product in a way that suggests EuroGeographics endorses you or your use of the data.
- Ensure that you do not misrepresent the Product or its source.