- This event is in the past, and registration is therefore closed.
DGI Europe 2019
28th January 2019 - 30th January 2019
EuroGeographics is delighted to be a media partner for DGI Europe 2019, the leading global geospatial intelligence conference.
Mick Cory, EuroGeographics Secretary General and Executive Director will moderate a panel on how National Mapping Agencies should plan to thrive in the future automated environment.
He will be joined by Ingrid Vanden Berghe, Head of the NGI Belgium, Martins Liberts, Head of Latvian Geospatial Information Agency, Neil Ackroyd, Interim Chief Executive of Ordnance Survey Great Britain and Dorine Burmanje, Chairman Executive Board, Cadastre, Land Registry and Mapping Agency The Netherlands (Kadaster) to discuss how leaders of NMCAs from across Europe plan to transform their organisations so that they are better positioned to support their customers who are operating in increasingly more automated operational environments.
The debate will focus on:
- How has the digital revolution already impacted the way national mapping agencies operate?
- How are expectations from the user community for digital maps transforming the way mapping agencies behave?
- What are different nations doing to adapt to a more automated operational environment?
- What roles will the national mapping agency have in 5 years’ time?