The EuroGeographics website provides public information about its members, the European National Mapping, Cadastral and Land Registry Authorities, and its activities as an independent, international not-for-profit Association. Members also have access to additional password-protected content. Our aim is to minimise disruption caused by technical errors.
This website and any content is for information purposes only.We aim to keep this information up to date and accurate. We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any inaccuracies. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. Report an error by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reusing content and copyright
The terms and conditions set out here apply to the general content of the EuroGeographics website.
Please refer to the copyright notices on individual web pages, websites maintained and documents maintained by EuroGeographics.
- The content of this website is protected by EU copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- You may reuse information contained on this website provided that you acknowledge EuroGeographics as the source.
- You may create a hyperlink to our home page under a non-exclusive and revocable licence.
- You may not use any of EuroGeographics’ trademarks as part of any hyperlink without our written agreement for you to do so.
Products and Services
The content of this website includes various products or services, each with their own respective licences:
If you require information about licensing our products. please visit this page or contact email@example.com.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control and are not maintained by us.
- We are not responsible for the content of such websites and accept not liability for their use.
- We provide these links for your convenience only. We do not endorse, edit or vet the material on such websites.
By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions.