- This event is in the past, and registration is therefore closed.
SBE KEN 2018 plenary meeting
8th November 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 9th November 2018 @ 12:00 pm CET
The plenary meeting of State Boundaries of Europe Knowledge Exchange Network (SBE KEN) was organised in the Head Office of EuroGeographics, Brussels, Belgium.
10 experts from National Mapping and Cadastral Authorities joined the meeting.
- SBE Data Model (pdf) by Marcus Bruhl, BKG, Germany
- OpenELS project update (pdf) by Saulius Urbanas, EuroGeographics
- Introduction to Core Reference Dataset (CRD) production (pdf) by Saulius Urbanas, EuroGeographics
- National report of Austria (pdf) by Gert Steinkellner and Andreas Schramm, BEV
- National report of Italy (pdf) by Maria Vittoria De Vita and Federica Cauli, IGM
- National report of France (pdf) by Pierre Vergez, IGN-France
- National report of Czech R. (ppsx) by Jan Reznik
Draft versions of SBE Data Model specification, technical description and guidance, as well as the Guidance for implementation of cross-border harmonisation have been presented and discussed at the meeting. The final versions of the documents are published in the SBE KEN Documentation webpage