Since autumn 2014, the MIF (Maintainance and Implementation Framework) includes INSPIRE Thematic clusters; these clusters are mainly dedicated to share and consolidate experiences about implementation of INSPIRE specifications and to prepare the potential evolutions of these specifications.
Fortunately, the Thematic clusters of main interest for NMCAs are facilitated by two of our members:
- Jordi Escriu for thematic cluster 3 or “raster topographic cluster” (RS, GG, EL, OI)
- Anja Hopfstock for thematic cluster 6 or “vector topographic cluster” (AD, AU, BU, CP, GN, HY, TN)
Anja and Jordi kindly facilitated an INSPIRE KEN webinar on the 6th March 2015. During the webinar they explained the objectives of these clusters, the way their work is organized and how NMCAS may contribute to the cluster activities.
The agenda took the following format:
- General presentation about thematic clusters : Jordi Escriu
- State-of-play in vector topographic cluster : Anja
- State-of-play in raster topographic cluster :Jordi
- Summary and Questions