EuroGeographics provides positive contributions to those areas of policy development where we, and our members, have a track record, significant expertise and a legitimate interest.
We continue to be registered on the EU Transparency Register and are bound by its code of conduct.
Our current main policy areas of interest within the European Union are:
- The European Strategy for data
- The European Spatial Data Infrastructure (INSPIRE)
- The European Space Programme (Copernicus)
- Cadastral issues related to policy, such as GDPR
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)