- This event is in the past, and registration is therefore closed.
BIKEN Webinar: The ELF Business Case
30th April 2015
This event is a Eurogeographics activity.
The Business Interoperability KEN would like to invite you to join a webinar with ELF Work Package 9, to learn about the work being carried out in the ELF Project.
Consulting Where, a company working within Work Package 9, would like to share the progress they have made in identifying suitable business models for a sustainable platform. They are interested in the views of BiKEN members and this session will provide that opportunity. If you are keenly involved with the ELF project or interested to understand more about the work going on, please register today.
The agenda for the webinar is below, BIKEN attendees are invited to stay for the whole webinar if they would like to, or leave after the first session.
- 1100 – 1230: The ELF business case, ConsultingWhere
- 1230 – 1245: Coffee break
- 1245 – 1315: Legal background (on the DPAs and other legal questions) and organisational issues, Laila Aslesen
- 1315 – 1345: Product definition and the first release, Julian Cooper
- 1345 – 1415: User experience, Speaker tbc
- 1415- 1445: Pricing and licensing
- 1445 – 1500: Plans and summing up
Note: Timings are in CET