- This event is in the past, and registration is therefore closed.
Policy KEN Webinar, December 2017
15th December 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CET
This event is a Eurogeographics activity.
PolKEN webinar summarising outcomes of the EC INSPIRE MIG-P will be held
on 15 December 2017, from 13:00 to 14:00 CET.
Topics of the webinar will be following:
- Update on Commission initiatives
- Reporting Fitness Check – outcome and next steps, relevance for INSPIRE
- Study on improving national environmental information and harvesting data
- Study of INSPIRE data sharing, access and use (Article17 and related provisions)
- Copernicus – latest developments
- Review of 2017 Maintenance and Implementation Work Programme
- Information on plans for 2018
- Information on revision of the PSI Directive – Presentation by DG CNECT