- This event is in the past, and registration is therefore closed.
PosKEN Communication workshop, April 2017
26th April 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 27th April 2018 @ 12:30 pm CEST
The PosKEN Communication workshop briefed geodesy and GNSS experts from NMCAs on the European activities related to positioning, and discussed common trends and opportunities for a collaboration amongst key players in Europe.
EuroGeographics encourages NMCAs representatives and representatives from EUREF, UNGGIM GGRF, GSA, FIG Commission V, EuroSDR, GSA and other key partners to maintain a comprehensive picture of the relevant positioning and geodetic projects and initiatives in Europe. The workshop was an opportunity to share experience, best practice from NMCAs on national achievements in geodesy, GNSS, metrology and other interesting affairs.
The workshop has been co-chaired by Hansjoerg Kutterer (Director General of BKG, Germany, Member of EueoGeographics Management Board) and Mick Cory (EuroGeographics Secretary General and Executive Director).
Simultaneous webinar was arranged for those, that will not be able to come in person.
- EuroGeographics PosKEN – operating plan, objectives, composition and how it contributes to EuroGeographics strategy by Mick Cory
- Update from EuroSDR by Eric Bayers (EuroSDR, IGN Belgium)
- Update from CLGE by Mairolt Kakko (CLGE)
- EUPOS status and activities by Branislav Droscak (EUPOS, GCI Slovakia)
- The EUREF Permanent GNSS Network by Carine Bruyninx (EUREF)
- Update from UNGGIM-Europe WG “GRF Europe” by Markku Poutanen (UN-GGIM-Europe) by webinar
- National report of France by Sebastien Saur (IGNF) by webinar
- National report of Belgium by Pierre Voet (IGNB)
- National report of Northern Ireland by Geoft Bell (LPS)
- National report of Slovakia by Karol Smolik (GCI, Slovakia)
- National report of Finland by Hannu Koivula (NLS Finland)
- National report of Czech R. by Jan Reznicek (CUZK)
- National report of Germany by Jan Dostal (BKG)
- National report of Sweden by Peter Wiklund (Landmateriet)
- National report of Poland by Szymon Walda (GUGIK)
- National report of Norway by Kenneth Bahr (Kartverket)
- National report of The Netherlands by Lennard Huisman (Kadaster
- Update on Galileo developments by Alina Hriscu (GSA)
- Advantages and challenges of Multi-GNSS for precise geodetic applications by Elmar Brockmann (EUREF, swisstopo).
- Operation of PosKEN and the action plan by Saulius Urbanas