- This event is in the past, and registration is therefore closed.
The European NMCA Network – Geo Webinar
28th November 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CET
This event is a Eurogeographics activity.
The second webinar organized in cooperation of GEO and EuroGeographics is targeted to GEO members. It is scheduled for 28th November 2017 commencing at 13:00 CET
- Welcome and Introduction – Mick Cory, Secretary General & Executive Director
- Our members, their role and data policy issues – Dominik Kopczewski, Policy Development Manager
- Pan European Products – Angela Baker, Sales, Marketing and Channel Manager
- European Location Services – Abigail Page, ELS Product Development Manager Q&A
EuroGeographics, an international non-profit organisation based in Brussels, is a membership association and representative body of the European National Mapping, Cadastre and Land Registry Authorities. It brings together 63 organisations from 46 countries, to deliver mutual benefits regardless of the geographical, technical, political, organisational, linguistic and business parameters within which each operates.
EuroGeographics supports the public good by representing our members’ interests, maintaining networks that help our members improve their capabilities and role, and by facilitating access to and use of our members’ authoritative geospatial data and services as well as pan-European products developed in joint effort.
EuroGeographics supports European NMCAs in achieving a common understanding and approach to arising technological, organisational or policy based challenges. Through proactive participation in dialogue, joint activities and projects, dedicated representatives and technical experts from our member organisations create thematic networks for the exchange of knowledge and experience. EuroGeographics also collaborates with other geospatial oriented institutions and organisations, adding value to its members and partners.
Because together we are stronger!