- Two networking conferences on Struve Geodetic Arc related activities are organised in Estonia and Latvia in 2019. See more information in the Struve events’ page.
- Coordinating Committee of Struve Geodetic Arc members elected new chair – Per Christian Bratheim from the Norwegian Mapping Authority. Per will lead the Coordinating Committee activities of the following two years by the next Coordinating Committee meeting, which will be organised in Norway at 2020. More information and decisions of the Coordinating Commitee meeting in St.Petersburg, 2018.
- On April 13, 2018 the Central Bank of the Russian Federation issued the silver proof commemorative coin in denomination of 2 Rubles of the series “Outstanding Personalities of Russia”: “The 225th Anniversary of the astronomer and geodesist F.G.W. Struve (15.04.1793)”
- National Bank of Ukraine issued into circulation the 5 hryven alpaca coin that is dedicated to 200-year aniversary of beginning of geodetic works at the Geoderic Struve Arc.
- Landmateriet published the new information brochure about Struve Geodetic Arc. The eight-page long brochure has text in both Swedish and English. Abstracts are also given in three minority languages spoken in the Swedish “Struve area” (Finnish, Meänkieli and Northern Sami).
- The silver eurocoin (20 EUR) dedicated to the Struve Geodetic Arc was launched by the Bank of Lithuania at 11 May 2015. Find more information about the event and about the coin.