Centre of Registers
“One of the main tasks of the Centre of Registers in providing administrative services is to move them to the electronic environment, to ensure their accessibility and, thus, to encourage the population and businesses to use electronic services. In cooperation with the State Territorial Planning and Construction Inspectorate under the Ministry of Environment, a new e-service has been developed, which implements a one-stop-shop principle instead of two stops.”
Saulius Urbanavičius Director General, Centre of Registers, Lithuania.
A new e-service Building a House that ensures people can receive all services electronically has been launched in Lithuania.
As a result, activities from submitting an application to inform the public about the prepared building design proposals to registering real property in the Real Property Register can now be done through the Topography, Engineering Infrastructure, Spatial Planning and Construction E-Gateway www.planuojustatau.lt.
The new e-service was created by the State Territorial Planning and Construction Inspectorate under the Ministry of Environment together with the Centre of Registers and other partners through the implementation of the project ‘Development of Advanced Electronic Services in the Field of Construction and Public Supervision of Construction’. ‘Application to register (deregister) a real property object and rights thereto or to change the Real Property Cadastre and Register data’ is one of the complex services related to the Building a House single information system for the issue of construction documents and the state supervision of construction.
The latest technologies and additional integrations developed between the information system Infostatyba as well as registers and information systems of other institutions enabled creation of the complex, customer- oriented (population and businesses) e-service.
Activities performed by the Centre of Registers together with the State Territorial Planning and Construction Inspectorate include: the creation of an interface between the Infostatyba and Centre of Registers information systems; the development of online and web services;
the creation of a payment e-service created for customers using e-banking; and the ordering and receipt of an excerpt from the Real Property Register along with a VAT invoice for the work.
- Ensures the convenience, efficiency and integrity of ordering and providing electronic services.
- Provides better services to collect and provide new data.
- Saves customers time and money because all services are available electronically and there is no need to go to the institutions.
- Enables customers to re-use uploaded documents and to access information stored in other state information systems quickly and easily using the interfaces.
- Improves the accessibility of public and administrative services in the field of construction.
- Promotes cooperation, coordination and mutual understanding between the institutions issuing construction documents and other authorities.