EuroSDR invites you to a workshop discussing:
“Use of algorithms on big DEMs – Better utilization of national detailed elevation models”
The workshop will be arranged on 4th-5th April 2018 as a noon to noon meeting at the County Governor’s office in Tønsberg, Norway.
We welcome speakers from industry, academia and government.
Possible topics (not in prioritized order): Discuss the use of algorithms on big DEM’s, in the following applications:
- Automatic detection of waterbodies in LiDAR
- Improvement of hydro network
- Mapping of poles and powerlines
- Obstacles for aviation – International view ICAO
- DEM from image matching – Multispectral Analysis
- Copernicus – Creating DTM’s on hydrography
- Cloud computing (AWS) – Automatic corrections in preparation of DTM’s
- DEM Analysis using Machine or deep Learning Algorithms
- New data acquisition techniques and their processing (multispectral ALS, single- photon lidar)
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn and discuss, deadline for submitting abstracts is today 1st March.