National Agency for Cadastre and Land Registration of Romania
“Our motto, not only for this period, but also for the future is: no papers, no cash, no counter! By means of a constant dialogue with our partners and following a carefully developed strategy, we continued the process of shaping/transformation of our business into a modern one, bringing on the market digital services and products essential for this period.”
Laurențiu Alexandru Blaga, Director General, National Agency for Cadastre and Land Registration of Romania
Digitisation is enabling the National Agency for Cadastre and Land Registration of Romania to manage the challenges of Covid-19, whilst also strengthening its services for the future.
As a result of the unprecedented impact of the pandemic, the Agency has accelerated its digital transformation. By adopting new technologies, both basic applications and IT systems have been enhanced and services have been streamlined. The Agency believes that digitisation is a ‘safety belt’ solution that not only enables it to work in safety but is also an opportunity to make its operations stronger.
- Enables agency partners (licensed surveyors, notaries public, bailiffs, judicial experts) to work 100% online.
- Allows online e-signatures using a qualified certificate.
- Enables card payments for agency services.
- Reduces bureaucracy.
- Responds to and meets customer needs.
- Contributes to and supports the digital transformation of Romania.