Webinar: INSPIRE by inspiration
The INSPIRE KEN is organising a webinar, aiming to present experiences from countries or organisations that do not have to apply INSPIRE by law ( by obligation) but who have decided (or who are envisaging to do so) on voluntary basis to adopt at least parts of INSPIRE rules, principles, components, …. in their national laws or practices.
- to remind the benefits of INSPIRE to countries who are struggling to implement it (and who see more the efforts and issues than the advantages)
- to encourage other countries to be more INSPIREd !
- What has been taken from INSPIRE in the Ukrainian SDI – Dmytro Makarenko - Ukraine
- Benefits from INSPIRE related projects - Slobodanka Klucanin, Denis Tabučić - Bosnia and Herzegovina
- How INSPIRE has influenced in Latin America and Caribbean - Antonio Rodriguez - Spain (coordinator of cross-border projects in Latin America)
A recording of the webinar will be made available shortly.
The webinar is open to everyone.